Dear FIGO member,
Sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) are human rights, key to building healthy, happy and sustainable societies.
Our April newsletter explores some of the ways FIGO leads and partners to improve women's access to reproductive health and choice around the world - and highlights areas where progress is urgently-needed.
- 25 Years after ICPD
- Maternal health and rights
- Poor WASH leaves women behind
- Postpartum family planning in Nepal
- FIGO joins WHO technical consultation
- Equal access to public services
- May IJGO issue
We're also excited to launch the 2019 FIGO Photo Competition: show us what quality of care in women's health means to you.