Dear FIGO Member,
Next month FIGO joins advocates and world leaders at the United Nations High-Level Meeting on Universal Health Coverage (UHC).
Everyone, everywhere should have access to quality and affordable health services, and we must ensure that women’s specific health needs are addressed in the design and delivery of UHC. Read our priorities below, to ensure no women and girls are left behind.
FIGO's August newsletter takes this critical moment to rally our community around:
- Moving together towards UHC
- Young people realising their rights
- Adolescents and youth calling for SRHR
- Staffing requirements for delivery care
- Removal of glyphosate from global usage
We draw inspiration from 65 years as a federation committed to improving the health and wellbeing of every woman worldwide: