The 16th Biennial Meeting of the Diabetes in Pregnancy Study Group of North America (DPSG-NA) is a 1.5-day symposium. The theme of the meeting is “Diabetes in Pregnancy Across the Care Continuum”, and will feature internationally- and nationally-recognized experts who play an active role in a patient’s care from before conception, through the stages of pregnancy and delivery, to her long-term wellbeing.
Specific areas addressed during the meeting will focus on:
- New research and insights into the science of diabetes
- Preventing preeclampsia and gestational hypertension
- Addressing health disparities in diabetes care
- Use of technology to optimize management and care
- Long-term health outcomes for women with diabetes in pregnancy
To learn more about the DPSG-NA and annual meetings, see About Us.